- About us
- Contact us
- Our services
- Business services
- Personal services
- Specialist sectors
- News centre
- Budget 2014
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2014/15
- Minimising capital taxes
- Year end tax guide 2013/14
- Autumn Statement 2013
- Tax efficient investments
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tax rates and allowances
- Offshore issues update
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Budget archive
For today's employers, the area of human resources is a two-edged sword.
On the one hand, recruiting, retaining, and motivating good employees is vital to the performance and profitability of any business.
On the other, the sheer quantity of administrative work involved in effective human resources management, the complex tax and regulatory environment, and the increasing need for specialization in key areas mean that valuable resources of time, energy, and money are often diverted from core business functions to deal with these administrative chores.
We offer a range of services to help you manage your human resources more effectively by assisting with:
- Developing effective remuneration programmes
- Introducing tax-efficient incentive and benefit schemes for key employees
- Conducting performance evaluations
- Targeting recruitment and training programmes
- Establishing employee policies, procedures, handbooks, etc
- Maintaining appropriate records
- Staying abreast of changes in the PAYE, and NIC regimes
- Understanding and applying employment law
Contact Us today to discover how we can help you manage your human resources more effectively.