Specialist accounting

Volunteering to be a treasurer or committee member can be quite an onerous task. This is often a position for which there is no training but yet is extremely demanding, with accountability to a wide range of stakeholders, members and external bodies such as the Financial Services Authority and H M Revenue and Customs.

Our staff can help to support you in dealing with accounting and other issues as we have many years of experience in dealing with specialist accounting requirements, particularly for mutual trading enterprises such as

Clubs and associations
Industrial and Provident Societies
Flat management companies
We can help you fulfil your statutory, taxation and other obligations in respect of accounts and audit. We can advise on the day to day running of the enterprise and help you in communicating with your members.

Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with your specialist accounting requirements.